Current diary dates
- 4 Sep 17 to 5 Sep 17 - Inset Day
- 6 Sep 17 - Autumn Term commences
- 20 Oct 17 - Break up for half term
- 30 Oct 17 - Children return to school
- 19 Dec 17 - Break up for Christmas
- 3 Jan 18 - Inset Day
- 4 Jan 18 - Children return to school
- 9 Feb 18 - Break up for half term
- 19 Feb 18 - Children return to school
- 29 Mar 18 - Break up for Easter
- 30 Mar 18 to 2 Apr 18 - Bank holiday
- 16 Apr 18 - Children back to school
- 7 May 18 - Spring Bank Holiday
- 25 May 18 - Break up for half term
- 28 May 18 - Bank holiday
- 4 Jun 18 - Children return to school
- 20 Jul 18 - Children break up for Summer
- 23 Jul 18 to 24 Jul 18 - Inset Days
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.